- July 23rd: For Local SoCal Teams 2:00-5:00 (Location at 530 Technology Drive, Irvine 92618…outdoor check in)
- July 24th: 10:00-3:00 at the Administration Tent
- July 25th: 8:00-5:00 at the Administration Tent
(The Administration Tent is Located at Irvine Great Park near the Orange Balloon)
If a traveling team has a late flight in on Tuesday, they may check in at the Administration tent on Wednesday morning. These are the ONLY late check-ins allowed.
Coaches that are participating in Opening Ceremonies and/or Soccerfest
MUST go to Coach Check In prior to these events, as wristbands will be issued for the Coaches to gain access.
Coaches must bring the following to check-in their team:
- A copy of the team’s rosters which has been signed by the applicable Regional Commissioner(s), Area director(s) and/or Section Director(s). Any of the 4 styles of official rosters generated in Affinity Sports will be accepted.
- Printed copies of Signed Medical Release Forms for each player on the roster. Digital copies on a cellphone are not acceptable.
- One set of the player’s uniform (primary/alternate jersey, short, socks) the team will be wearing throughout the tournament. If the team only has one jersey, the coach must bring an acceptable overlay, such as pinnies or scrimmage vests in material that allows for the player jersey numbers to be seen or are individually numbered. All uniforms, including alternate jerseys or overlays, will be checked for compliance with the AYSO Uniform Specification. For any improper uniforms found during check-in, teams will be expected to make the necessary corrections before they will be allowed to participate.
- Coach Driver’s Licenses and laminated player ID cards will be reviewed during coach check in by administration. Coaches will be given a wristband that MUST be worn at all times throughout the tournament. Coach wristbands and laminated player ID cards will also be checked at pre-game check ins by the referees.
Players DO NOT need to be present at the initial Coach check-in.
Further details and requirements about the team check-in process will be included in the following newsletters.